Arts & Crafts
Information Technology (IT)
For Primary level, the textbooks used are from both Indonesian and Singaporean publishers, which cover the core curriculum of all subjects.
- English: My Pals are Here (Marshall Cavendish, Singapore)
- Science: My Pals are Here (Marshall Cavendish, Singapore) and Science Bilingual (ESIS, Indonesia)
- Social Studies: IPS Aktif (ESIS, Indonesia)
- PKn: Pendidikan Kewarganegaraan (Erlangga, Indonesia)
- Mathematics: Active Mathematics (ESIS, Indonesia)
- Indonesian: Bahasa Indonesia (Masmedia, Indonesia)
- Mandarin: Tian Tian Hanyu (ESIS, Indonesia)
- IT: Kids International Edition (Cambridge University Press India PVT Ltd.)
Homeworks will be given when students demonstrate the need for additional exercises for any subject. However, if students are unable to complete their homework on their own, they are allowed to bring it back to school and ask for help from their teachers.
Serba – Serbi book is a means for the school to communicate with parents and vice versa. Parents are welcome to express ideas, suggestions and feedbacks to teachers and the principals regarding any matters concerning their children. For Playgroup and Preschool students, it contains weekly announcements, songs, rhymes and teacher’s notes to parents. For Primary students, it is also used as a reminder of day-to-day activities.
Borrowing books is a healthy habit to help improve students’ reading ability. Students are allowed to borrow books every day except on Fridays. Borrowing a new book is not permitted if the previously borrowed book has not been returned. If the borrowed book is lost or badly damaged, it has to be replaced with the same or similar book.
- Primary 1 and 2 students must submit a set of watercolour paints for painting lessons.
- Primary 3 and 4 students must submit a set of oil paints for painting lessons.
- One hour tutorial class (Bimbel) is provided for Mathematics, English, Bahasa Indonesia and Science subjects after class (chargeable).
- English tutorial class for SD, SMP and SMA is available in the afternoon (chargeable).
- One hour remedial class is provided for Primary students who need extra help (free of charge).